$54,975 Starting At1
260 miles EPA-Est. Target Range2
5 Seats up to
Beat the Rush Before You Feel It
0-60 in 3.5 seconds is something to brag about with Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition. So is 480-horsepower and 634 lb-ft of torque, a targeted EPA-estimated range of 260 miles and convenient overnight charging options.
Mustang Nite Pony™ Package
We’ve dressed up the Mustang Mach-E Premium and GT Performance Edition with stunning black features, punctuated by unique badging around the exterior.
Transform your ordinary trip into an extraordinary experience with hands-free highway driving.  Now available across all Mustang Mach-E models.
See How Far You Can Go
The Mustang Mach-E Premium has a targeted EPA-estimated range of 306 miles when equipped with the extended-range battery and rear-wheel drive.
Charge Wherever, Whenever
From home charging options to the BlueOval™ Charge Network, there are endless ways to plug in.
1. Estimated MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax. Vehicle image shown is for illustration purposes only and may not be base vehicle.
2. Based on full charge. Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health.
3. Ford test data based on typical industry methodology using 1-ft rollout. Your results may vary.
4. Calculated via peak performance of the electric motor(s) at peak battery power.
5. Available feature. Includes a three-year connected service plan with regular map updates after which purchase is required. Requires FordPass® App and modem activation. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. Ford BlueCruise is a hands-free highway driving feature. Only remove hands from the steering wheel when in a Hands-Free Blue Zone. Always watch the road and be prepared to resume control of the vehicle. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations. 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E® Select includes a 90-day trial with the option to purchase a three-year connected service plan with regular map updates. Requires FordPass App and modem activation.